Thursday, October 09, 2008

Hard Economic Times Require Strategic Changes - SPECIAL OFFER 310-920-9649

Almost every potential client I have called in the last few day in Los Angeles, Culver City, Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, or even Las Vegas is feeling the downward pressure on sales. Consumers are putting their hands in their pockets, wondering how this "crisis" is going to play out. I've been around for about 5 of these troughs, and quite frankly the 1979 days of 21% interest and 18% inflation was quite a bit more terrifying, at least so far.

The last thing you want to do in a tough selling environment is reduce marketing efforts. You should increase your marketing effort to take advantage of your weak competition and gain market share.

My clients pay me a minimum of $495 per month to help them with comprehensive marketing consultation. I help them with everything from employee hiring and motivation to mailings, door knob hangers, and outdoor signage. I even provide them with pens and t shirts with their logos printed on them. But today, most traffic is generated from some form of internet activity. And a huge part of what I do for my clients is to make sure they are VERY VERY VISIBLE when someone tries to find them using Google, Yahoo, etc.

Right now, folks are a bit short of marketing dollars, so I've created a solution. I call it DIY Marketing. I will provide you with easy, step-by-step instructions that will allow you to be easily found on Google search with the key words that matter to you. Here is a short video that explains it in detail.



So you see, if you do the actual work (or have an employee or your teenager do it), your cost will be only 1/3 of what I normally charge. And if you work really fast, your cost could be even less. See, every time you finish a module, I'll send you another one. There are about 20 of these tutorials for internet development. If you finish all 20 in 30 days, your cost will be only $169 total.

Call right NOW! 310-920-9649 or email RandyKirk77@gmail.com

No comments: