Friday, July 11, 2008

Marketing Consulting In West Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and Culver City


It has taken me 4 months, but my marketing consulting company is finally ready for prime time. I have a new website for my marketing consultant business in West Los Angeles, that hopefully makes sense to people. The URL is http://www.searchPage1.com. The intent of the new company is to offer something that is in a total new niche. Comprehensive marketing services for small local businesses and non profits. A smarter marketing consultant would would be attempting to land some of the powerhouse companies around the West LA market. There are plenty of dotcom and high tech businesses within walking distance of my home.

But I've decided to pursue about 30 small businesses who no one else is interested in. Of course, there are web designers, pay per click salesmen, yellow page folks, and local adsmiths that want the $200,000 -$2,000,000 in sales companies. But they have a specific product to sell, and thus a biased sales pitch. My approach is to carefully hear the clients hopes, dreams, and desires for their business, and then sculpt a custom package of web effort, print ads, customer service programs, e-mail blasts, employee training, door knob hangers, community involvement, profit center development, niche assessment, and so on.

I think this is a totally new approach. And it is working. My current client list of 10 are all experiencing improved marketing visibility, and in most cases, dramatic increases in business. After less than 90 days.

Maybe you are one of those small businesses that could use a boost in traffic right now. I'm just an email (RandyKirk77@gmail.com) or a phone call (310-920-9649) away.

1 comment:

Shark Girl said...

Do you have anything going on for the East coast?