|Marketing Secrets: The Fundamentals of Great Marketing|
Take a quick test of your business leadership skills. How do you come out on these four?
Thus far in our series of 101 Marketing Secrets from a Serial Entrepreneur, we have built the case for goals, strategies, tactics and seven of our top ten recommended logistical considerations. If you have not been following this series, and would like to start at the beginning, you can find all 27 (as of 9/3/2012) on http://www.Help4SmallBusiness.blogspot.com
The seven logistical items we have covered thus far are linked below. Are these elements controlling you or are you controlling them. Are you proactively evaluating and planning for adequate provisions for the battle, or are you marching into war hoping you'll find ample supplies of critical materials, equipment, and other resources along the way?
- Having enough money matters! A lot.
- Suppliers are more important than customers
- Lost our lease is more common that you think. Facilities
- Employees are a necessary evil OR your key to long term success
- Time is relentless, unyielding, precious. Count it
- You and your employees have limited time and energy. Plan accordingly
- Your family is a logistical consideration. Unhappy families kill businesses